Baked Chicken Recipes to Keep Everyone Full
Baked chicken recipes work when it’s cold or warm out. This article will go over some of the really tasty poultry recipes that I’ve come across online. Hopefully, they can help you to be well-fed and feeling good.
You can pick up chicken at pretty much any grocery chain that I know of, like Aldi or Meijer locations around the U.S.
#1 Of the Baked Chicken Recipes: Baked Chicken Breast at Gimme Some Oven
Gimme Some Oven (run by Ali) is a top food blog that’s been helping people make tasty meals for years. She happens to have a stellar baked chicken recipe that thousands – yes thousands – of people have great things to say about.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Butter or olive oil (I’m a big olive oil person)
- Kosher salt
- Seasonings, like salt/pepper, garlic powder and others
She goes into an awesome amount of detail on various baked chicken recipes that you could make but ultimately has an opinion on her favorite, too.
#2 Oven Baked Chicken Breast
Recipetineats is the biggest food blog I’ve ever stumbled on. There’s good reason, too. All the baked chicken recipes (and others, too) look incredible. The regular ol’ oven baked chicken breast recipe that Nagi published in 2018 is her most popular one.
I’m sure that’s due in part to how convenient this is, but also, it just looks and sounds awesome.
- 4 chicken breasts, 150 – 180g / 5 – 6 oz each (Note 1)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- One tsp dried oregano or thyme, or other herb of choice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- Parsley (optional garnish)
#3 Cafe Delites Recipe
This one, like the others, has an awesome look and it sounds like it probably tastes great, too.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed — FOR KETO: use brown sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- One teaspoon dried oregano, (or thyme, parsley, rosemary)
- 1 teaspoon salt, (use seasoned salt, Adobo or chicken salt for extra flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in the third of the baked chicken recipes
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, (or 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper) — optional for a kick of heat
- 4 large chicken breasts (7oz | 200g each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
You can optionally use 3 tablespoons of butter, 2 cloves of garlic, minced or finely chopped, or 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley.
#4 in the Baked Chicken Recipes: Simply Recipes
Simply Recipes has a solid one for baked chicken, too. Here’s what you need to make it:
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) chicken, cut into 8 parts (2 breasts, 2 thighs, 2 legs, 2 wings), excluding the back
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock or white wine for the gravy, optional
#5 The Recipe Critic
Alyssa Rivers has built a major company around her cooking abilities. The baked chicken recipes on The Recipe Critic look really good, including perfect and juicy baked chicken. Here’s what you need to make her recipe:
- Thawed chicken breasts -1 pound
- Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Chili powder– 1 teaspoon
- Paprika – 1/2 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
I hope you enjoy all of those baked chicken recipes, they all look incredible.