Location Jersey City, NJ
Title – Senior /Principal Statistician – Biostatistics
Location – 100% REMOTE
Support study conduct, data analysis and reporting. This person will have strong technical expertise, will be a collaborative team player and proactive problem solver.
Collaborate with clinical trial team to support study conduct, analysis, and reporting
Perform clinical, biomarker, and PK/PD data analyses
QC and interpret clinical trial results
Write statistical analysis plans, statistical sections of protocols, and reports
Develop TLF shells and review programming specs
Review relevant medical literature
Help develop protocols, case report forms, and clinical study reports
Engaged in clinical data review for data quality and integrity
Perform statistical programming for advanced statistical methodologies and help statistical programmers QC their programs
Conduct quality review of statistical analyses; conduct ad hoc analyses if needed.
· Experience :
· Ph. D. or M.S., Biostatistics or equivalent with at least 3 years of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or equivalent experience.
· Good understanding of advanced clinical trial design and statistical analysis methodologies
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a cross-functional team
· Understand good clinical practice guidelines
· Ability to multitask and prioritize work
· Good statistical programming skills using SAS and other statistical software
· Oncology experience preferred
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.