Company Aston Carter
Location Las Vegas, NV
A leading national eCommerce company is looking for 50+ HR Specialist to join their team.
**Candidates must have ADA/Accommodation case management experience, handling it in a high-volume environment. Can sit anywhere in US.
We are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help the Disability Leave Services team build a best-in-class professional services program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to employees, applicants, job seekers and candidates globally, this is your chance to make history by joining our team.
DLS Provides services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to assist employees as they go through qualifying life events.
· 5+ years of progressive HR experience that includes ADA/FMLA administration, partnership with legal teams, and evidence of strong relationship management skills
· Pursue return-to-work management and collaboration with leave case managers and disability vendors to ensure effective administration of the program
· Provide consultation and coaching regarding accommodation matters to designated
regional HR partners, managers and employees
· Provide information, referral, and support to employees with medical conditions or disabilities (both occupational and non-occupational), supervisors, Human Resources, and other partners at an escalated level to support employee retention efforts
· Operate as an advocate for the accommodations process by providing on-going consultative support to site stakeholders and accommodation specialists with a focus on problem solving and creative solutions
· Facilitate escalated communication between stakeholders, employees with disabilities, as well as Leave of absence, STD, LTD and Workers Compensation stakeholders
· Coordinate with DLS Management and Legal on escalated issues as appropriate
· Manage sensitive cases such as Behavioral Health conditions
· Assist Human Resources and department supervisors in identifying essential and marginal functions of employee positions
· Assist employees in understanding their restrictions and limitations and their legal
rights and responsibilities
· Maintain strict confidentiality in verbal and written communications
· Maintain knowledge on legislation and national, state and local issues affecting access for employees with disabilities
· Document and maintain up-to-date case records and notes of appropriate and accurate information on the computer database
· Maintains a caseload of up to 80 cases on average. Caseload may fluctuate during periods of high volume such as peak, prime day and new site launches
Required Skills :
4+ years in ADA/Accommodations/Case Management experience
Bachelor degree preferred OR 5-6+ years experience
Experience working in fast-paced environment handling 100+ cases at a given time
Proficient with Microsoft Suit & HR Systems
Schedule: Monday-Friday (7AM-6PM, working 8-hour shifts in corresponding time zones) + 2-3 week training (8AM-5PM PST) and voluntary OT
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.